Filtration is inevitable in various applications. Filtration/purification/ separation steps are essential in fields of life science, pharmaceutics, environmental monitoring and industrial quality control. That is why it is important to select RIGHT filters to meet above needs.
Amtast Inc knows how to provide and help scientists to select the RIGHT filters. Rich experience has been accumulated by years of filter developing, manufacturing and solution supplying. Filter features and properties detail-processed, strict QC and QA principles conducted throughout, with Amtast lab filtration products, scientific are sure going to have the accurate testing results efficiently.
Membrane filters or "membranes" are micro-porous films with specific pore size ratings. Membranes retain particles and microorganisms that exceed their pore ratings by acting as a physical barrier and capturing such particles on the surface of the membrane. Amtast Inc offers membrane discs which are manufactured in ISO 9001 certified facilities.
|Membrane Type||Pore Size Range(um)||Diameter/ other option Available|
|CN||0.22-5.0||13,25,37,47,90,142, 293/grid, black, sterile|
|MCE||0.22-5.0||13,25,37,47,90,142, 293/grid, black, sterile|
|NYLON Mesh||10-180||25,47,90, 30cm×3m|
- General clean and filtration
- Sample Prep
- Environmental Monitoring and Analysis
- Filtration of Aqueous and Organic Solutions
- Fluid Monitoring
- Pharmaceutical Products Analysis
- Chromatography and Mass Spec Sample Prep
- Venting and Gas Filtration
- High Porosity: Membrane Amtast thin membrane with high porosity provide high liquid and gas flow per unit area. High porosity also provides high surface area for adsorption or binding.
- Diversity: Amtast Inc carries many different types of membrane filter which you can easily find your applica tion in one of our membranes.
- Clean: As part of comprehensive quality program, only high purity raw materials and reagents are used to produce Amtast membranes.
- Strong: Amtasts’ membranes are monitored for both burst and tensile strength. PTFE and Nylon are very strong for most aggressive applications.